Views: 77 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-09-02 Origin: Site
Tea polyphenols can scavenge excessive free radicals, inhibit and kill pathogenic bacteria, because it has the function of preventing and curing myocardial infarction. In addition, tea also has the functions of refreshing, eliminating fatigue and anti-bacterial. This is necessary for middle-aged people. The EC can also purify water and reduce the harm of radioactive substances to human body. Therefore, in the current situation of serious natural environmental pollution, especially for people living in cities, we should often drink some tea. There are many advantages of drinking tea. In summary, there are 14 points:
1. Tea can stimulate people's spirits and enhance their thinking and memory.
2. Tea can eliminate fatigue, promote metabolism, and maintain the normal functions of the heart, blood vessels, gastrointestinal tract.
3. Drinking tea is of great benefit to the prevention of dental caries. According to a British survey, children who drink tea regularly have 60% fewer dental caries.
4. Tea contains many trace elements which are beneficial to human body.
5. Tea has the effect of inhibiting malignant tumors. Drinking tea can obviously inhibit the growth of cancer cells.
6. Drinking tea can inhibit cell senescence and prolong life. The anti-aging effect of tea is more than 18 times that of vitamin E.
7. Tea drinking can delay and prevent the formation of lipid plaques in the intima of blood vessels, prevent arteriosclerosis, hypertension and cerebral thrombosis.
8. Drinking tea can excite the central nervous system and enhance the motor ability.
9. Drinking tea has good weight loss and cosmetic effect, especially Oolong tea.
10. Tea drinking can prevent senile cataract.
11. Tannic acid contained in tea can kill many kinds of bacteria, so it can prevent and cure stomatitis, laryngopharyngitis, enteritis and dysentery which are easy to occur in summer.
12. Tea drinking can protect human's hematopoietic function. Tea contains anti-radiation substances. Drinking tea while watching TV can reduce the harm of TV radiation and protect eyesight.
13. Drinking tea can maintain normal acid-base balance in blood. Tea contains alkaloids such as caffeine, theophylline, theobromine, xanthine and so on. It is an excellent alkaline beverage. Tea water can be quickly absorbed and oxidized in the extract to produce alkaline metabolites with high concentration, which can neutralize acid metabolites in blood in time.
14. Preventing heat and cooling. After 9 minutes of drinking hot tea, the skin temperature drops by 1-2 degrees Celsius, which makes people feel cool and dry, while after drinking cold tea, the skin temperature drops insignificantly.
Drinking tea depends on constitution. Traditional Chinese medicine holds that human constitution is different from that of dryness and heat, deficiency and cold. Tea is also cool and warm through different manufacturing processes, so different constitutions also pay attention to drinking tea. People with dry and hot constitution should drink cold tea, while those with deficient and cold constitution should drink warm tea. Reasonable drinking of tea is beneficial to human body, but it is harmful to human body if it is unreasonable.
Everything has its limits. Drinking light tea can keep you healthy, while drinking strong tea is harmful to your health. If you want to improve body condition by drinking tea, get an tea cup!