Views:60 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-09-24 Origin:Site
Protein shakers are handed by almost every fitness athlete. But many people are not familiar with protein shaker when they first use them. Therefore, next I will introduce the use and benefits of protein shaker.
If you use a bowl or a regular cup, it is difficult to shake the protein powder completely. This is mainly due to a professional mixer in the shaker. Usually it's a stainless steel ball or a spiral spring. In fact, even if you take an ordinary cup and add a mixer in it, you can shake it well.
1. Material safety. Protein shaker are mostly made of the same material as baby bottles, which are more environmentally friendly and contain BPA free plastic. Bisphenol A is a substance that can be mixed into drinks when heated. Bisphenol A can disrupt metabolism and cause cancer. But it should be noted that many of the poor quality protein shaker bought from protein powder can not be counted among them. Many of them are not only of poor material, but also very easy to leak because of poor sealing, which makes people embarrassed in the process of shaking powder.
2. It is more beautiful and professional. The protein shaker are mostly stratified, with functional areas containing protein powder and pill supplements at the bottom. Everyone who has used it knows that adding water before pouring powder is not easy to form precipitation at the bottom. Pour the powder first. If the cup is wet and water is added, it is easy to stick to the bottom and not easy to shake.
So we recommend that you use professional protein shaker to shake powder. The purpose is to be convenient, easy to use and safe.
The protein shaker doesn't wash in time. It smells really bad.
Why does it stink? It is not because of the quality of the powder that any protein powder will have this situation. The main reason is that we did not clean up the residues in the cup in time after drinking the protein powder. Microorganisms such as bacteria and fungi in the air live in cups. Especially when you cover the lid, these bacteria will decompose the remaining protein in the cup to form hydrogen sulfide, fecal odor and other substances. When you open it again, these odors will emit. And it's very difficult to remove the odor after cleaning again. Because hydrogen sulfide is corrosive, it will penetrate into the inner wall of the cup.
In this BPA-free plastic material, a heavy odor will remain if the cleaning is not clean enough. Provide you with several ways to remove odors:
1. Charcoal: Place it in a cup until it absorbs the odor.
2. Baking soda: Add baking soda or vinegar to the cup. Open the cap and place it all night. Clean it the next day.
3. Lemon: Squeeze lemon juice into a cup
4. Coffee powder: Pour coffee powder into the bottle to absorb the odor. Place it all night and wash the bottle.
5. Solar irradiation: You can bring the cup to an acceptable sunshine environment and let the strong sun take away the odor.
Wash immediately after drinking. You must wash thoroughly. Don't cover it after washing. Remember to air and dry, and there will be no more odor. Otherwise, cadaverine will be produced after prolonged exposure. Carbamine is a putrid odor compound produced by hydrolysis of proteins. It smells terrible.