Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-04-24 Origin: Site
1. Lightweight: PP is a lightweight material, which makes it popular for making disposable cups.
2. Durable: PP material is resistant to impact and can withstand high temperatures. This makes it a good option for cups that need to be used for hot drinks.
3. Leak-Proof: Cups made from PP material are usually leak-proof, which is important for beverages that would otherwise spill.
4. Cost-Effective: Compared to other materials used for cup making, PP is relatively inexpensive, which makes it a popular choice.
1. Non-Biodegradable: PP materials are not biodegradable and can contribute to environmental pollution.
2. Low Heat Resistance: PP has a low melting point, which limits its use to cold or warm beverages.
3. Poor Aesthetics: Cups made from PP materials have a dull appearance, which may not be appealing to consumers.
With the growing demand for sustainable materials, manufacturers have started developing eco-friendly PP materials that are biodegradable and can be recycled. These advancements in PP technology have reduced the environmental impact of plastic cup production.