Views:34 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-22 Origin:Site
1. See the material. The bottom of a regular plastic bottle has a triangle with an arrow, and inside the triangle is a number. The following numbers in the triangle at the bottom of the plastic bottle refer to the ingredients contained in the bottle and the effects of the ingredients on human health.
-- PET polyethylene terephthalate. Commonly seen in mineral water bottles, carbonated beverage bottles, etc. When the temperature reaches 70, it is easy to be deformed, and there are substances harmful to human body melting. This kind of bottle can not be placed in the car in the sun, can not contain alcohol, oil and other substances.
-- HDPE high density polyethylene. Commonly seen in white medicine bottles, cleaning supplies, bath products. Do not use it as a water cup or storage container for other items.
-- PVC polyvinyl chloride, commonly found in raincoats, building materials, plastic film, plastic boxes, etc.Its plasticity is good, the price is cheap, so the use is very common, heat to 81℃ peak, high temperature is easy to produce harmful substances, rarely used for food packaging. It’s difficult to clean, easy to remain, do not recycle.
-- PE polyethylene, commonly used in plastic film, plastic film, etc.High temperature will produce harmful substances, toxic substances with food into the human body, may cause breast cancer, newborn congenital defects and other diseases.
-- PP polypropylene, commonly found in soy milk bottles, yogurt bottles, microwave lunch boxes, melting point up to 167℃, is the only plastic products that can be put into the microwave oven, can be reused after careful cleaning.It should be noted that some microwave lunch boxes, box body to 5 PP manufacturing, but the box cover is made to 1 PET, because PET can not withstand high temperature, so it can not be put into the microwave oven with the box body.
-- PS polystyrene, commonly found in bowl instant noodle boxes, fast food boxes.Do not put it in the microwave oven, so as not to release harmful chemicals due to high temperature.Avoid packing piping hot food in a fast food box, and don't microwave instant noodles in bowls.
-- PC other categories, commonly found in kettles, space cups, milk bottles.These are commonly used as giveaways in department stores.However, the glass made of this material can easily release the toxic substance bisphenol A, which is harmful to human body.Also do not heat the cup and do not expose it to the sun.
2. See whether the bottle wall is transparent and pure: inferior plastic products are not washed clean, will be sticky hair astringent.
3. Smell taste: inferior goods have pungent smell, even if it is packed with drinks or food, do not open the lid, also can smell the smell from the outside.
4. See the hardness: good plastic container thick, hardness is good, with the hand to the internal pressure will not be excessive deformation.
5. See the gloss: good plastic container appearance is shiny, soft surface, inferior appearance is a little dark.
Made of durable heavy duty quality PP boday plus PE lid, multicolor lid, with ML&OZ scale on body, also with fingers grip holder on both side is easy to handle, Non-slip, with 304 stainless steel mix ball or plastic mix ball perfect use for protein shake, great shaker bottle for friends family and children gift water bottle use, custom color bottle or lid with MOQ.
Welcome to order!